View a Video
This option allows you to pick a training topic and view the movie from this page. To view another video, simply pick one from the list. If you want to watch a video at a later time, save this link to this page and come back at anytime. If you have problems, view the Troubleshooint tips at the bottom of this page.
- Windows Media Player 9.0 or later (free download).
- Windows 2000 or XP.
- PC with a 1.5 Ghz Processor or higher.
Getting Started with MemSoft
- Updating the Software (3:40) Download video clip
- Form / Navigation Basics (6:29) Download video clip
- Backup / Restore (3:09) Download video clip
- Advanced Options (coming soon)
Working with Customers in MemSoft
- Custom Options for your Customers (2:55) Download video clip
- Tracking Customer Contacts (4:06) Download video clip
- Printing Mailing Labels (4:20) Download video clip
- Sending Emails; individual and in bulk (6:20) Download video clip
Working with Products/Inventory in MemSoft
- Navigating the Product Information Form (2:43) Download video clip
- Managing your Products on the Product Information Form (coming soon)
- Custom Products and Individual Stickers (coming soon)
- Managing Collections (2:50) Download video clip
- Product History (coming soon)
- Using the Ideal Qty in Stock (coming soon)
Appointments / To-Do Module
- General Overview (4:28) Download video clip
- Creating an Inventory Order (5:25) Download video clip
- Using the Build Order Tool (coming soon)
- Purchasing from Another Consultant (3:22) Download video clip
- Creating an Event (2:05) Download video clip
- Adding Sales to an Event (coming soon)
- Event Expenses and Profitability (coming soon)
- Creating a Customer Sale (Part 1) (7:19) Download video clip
- Creating a Customer Sale (Part 2) (3:29) Download video clip
- Creating a Customer Sale (Part 3) (5:26) Download video clip
- Adding Collections (Kits / Collections / Palettes) to a Sale (coming soon)
- Creating a Sale to Consultant (1:20) Download video clip
Expenses and Mileage
- Adding Expenses and Mileage (4:11) Download video clip
- Tracking Accounts (coming soon)
First of all, make sure you have Windows Media Player installed. If you just installed Media Player and the vidoes are not playing, re-boot your system.
If you have Windows Media Player installed and you have rebooted but the video will still not load in the browser, just right-click the Download Video Clip link next to the topic and Save Target As ... the video to your desktop. Once the download is complete, you can double-click the Windows Movie File to start watching the video.